French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Ed la mouette's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, in theses sentences, we can't say prends. But in others, we can. Hmm, how c…"

Ed la mouette replied Dec 22, 2010 to Double object prononuns

10 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Neil Coffey

"Hello James and Stu, "to wonder" gives "se demander", and "to ask" gives "demander".…"

Ed la mouette replied Dec 22, 2010 to Please help with this translation - thanks in advance

5 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Cath

"Hi, "A eu rencontré" doesn't exist (well in fact, it does, but in an extremely rare…"

Ed la mouette replied Dec 22, 2010 to past tense

1 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Ed la mouette

"- Je veux tomber amoureux d'une belle fille (de une = d'une) - Je suis amoureux d'un…"

Ed la mouette replied Dec 13, 2010 to Tomber amoureux

8 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Ed la mouette

"Hello Michael, First, what did you mean with "ma papier" ? Papier is masculine, so i…"

Ed la mouette replied Dec 9, 2010 to How to say to "conjugated verb" then "regular verb" again? Please fix my mistakes.

6 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Neil Coffey

"Hello, There's no difference, although "aimer des autres choses" sounds a little les…"

Ed la mouette replied Nov 27, 2010 to qu'est ce que c'est la différence? ("des autres" vs "d'autres")

1 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Ed la mouette

"Hi, Je sais qu'elle est là-haut (meaning : upstairs) Bon, enfonce la porte"

Ed la mouette replied Nov 17, 2010 to help with grammar

2 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Pauline Farrar

Key Student

"Hi, (1) "en" is not concerned with quantities, but with origins, with the intention…"

Ed la mouette replied Nov 14, 2010 to Use of pronoun "en" etc

6 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Curt Jugg

"So here it is : But you know i've just been ill and instead of cherish me, you tire…"

Ed la mouette replied Nov 12, 2010 to What does this message mean?

4 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by maia1800

"Well, "chéri je t'aime" means "honey i love you". Do you still want the entire trans…"

Ed la mouette replied Nov 12, 2010 to What does this message mean?

4 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by maia1800

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service