French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Hello. I think my boyfried is having an affaire. He recieved these messages on his phone, can anyone translate for me?: (I know the language is probably not that good)

Mais toi meme tu vois ke je sors dune maladie au lieu de me faire bb gate tu me fatigue. si je retombe malade la.doux reveil cheri je taime

Ca me fais mal cette affaire,se des le depart tu maivais dis je taime jaurai pas rapeller pour te deranger mais toi seul sais pourkoi. Maintenant kan je tappel je derange mercipour I.info je nes savais pas.

Cheri il est juste 23h le tel de la maison sonne et rien mon cher attention ohhh

M

Views: 389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, "chéri je t'aime" means "honey i love you". Do you still want the entire translation ? :/
Thank you so much! Yes, I would really like to hear the rest of the translation.
M
So here it is :

But you know i've just been ill and instead of cherish me, you tire me. Yes, i'm going to get ill again (or "If I get ill again...", I don't know the meaning). Have a nice wake up, honey I love you.
This story hurts me. If you told me you love me right at the beginning, I wouldn't have call back to annoy you, but only you know why. Now when I phone you, I'm not welcome. Thanks for the info, i didn't know. [ironic]
Honey, it's only 11:00 pm, the phone ring at home and nothing [meaning : noone pick it up, i guess], beware my dear ohhh

It is a bit difficult to understand some parts.
Thank u! I am very greatful

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service