French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

How shall I say "I've just published a second edition of my fantasy book for young adults, The River Goddess, with Cool Well Press (www.coolwellpress.com).  It's  available through the publisher or on Amazon.  Starfriends, Book 2 in the series, will be out in February.  I would like to talk with someone about translating this book into French."

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Je viens de publier une deuxième édition de mon livre de fantasy pour jeunes adultes, The River Goddess (La déesse de la rivière), chez Cool Well Press (www.coolwellpress.com). Il est disponible chez l'éditeur ou sur Amazon. Starfriends (Les amis de l'étoile), le deuxième livre de la série, sortira en février. J'aimerais discuter avec quelqu'un de la traduction de ce livre en français."

And I'll just point out that this site has a professional translation service: http://www.french-linguistics.co.uk/translation-service  :-)

Merci beaucoup, Christine!

I've downloaded the information and will contact Neal Coffey soon.

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service