French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

L'Hotel Cote d'Or etait bien place, a proximite d'une bouche de metro et du centre-vill. J'avais, dans ma miniscule chambre, un lit qui me permettait d'atteindre l'evier et la fenetre d'un cote, avec une petite table et la porte d'entree de l'autre cote.

The Golden Coast Hotel has been a comfortable place, close to an opening of an underground subway system and the town centre. I have, in my small room, a bed which has enabled me to get to the sink and window with a small table and a front door at the other side.

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

L'Hotel Cote d'Or etait bien place, a proximite d'une bouche de metro et du centre-ville. J'avais, dans ma miniscule chambre, un lit qui me permettait d'atteindre l'evier et la fenetre d'un cote, avec une petite table et la porte d'entree de l'autre cote.

The Golden Coast Hotel has been a comfortable place was well positioned , close to an opening of an underground subway system the metro and the town centre. I have, had  in my small (tiny maybe better) room, a bed which has enabled me,on the one side  to get to (or reach)the sink and window with a small table and a the front door at on the other side.

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service