French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

A ceux et celles a qui j'ai deja rendu un hommage merite au fil du recit, je tiens a ajouter ces vieux copains des annees prepolitiques dont les visages m revenaient en meme temps que les evenements et puis, bien sur, cette foule de citoyens que je remercie du fond du coeur pour la confiance qu'ils m'ont accordee a diverses reprises.

To some of those ones to whom I have already paid tribute over the narratives, I have to add those old friends in my prepolitics years who are familiar faces I remember during old times who on some occassions and then, a very reliable crowd of citizens whom I thank from the bottom of my heart for the trust they have granted on me on various occasions.

Merci!

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To some of those men and women ones to whom I have already paid deserved tribute over the narratives, I have to   feel I should add those old friends in from  my prepolitics prepolitical  years who are familiar whose  faces call to mind those events I remember during old times who on some occassions and then also,assuredly a very reliable this  crowd of citizens whom I thank from the bottom of my heart for the trust they have granted  (or accorded) on me on various occasions.

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service