French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are there any errors in this work? (Again...) Thanks very much

Hi everbody, I hate to be a pain again, but is it possible for you to correct any errors for this piece of work. I am not cheating by the w…

Started by gunslinger78

2 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by gunslinger78

Are there any errors in this work? Thanks

Hi, my teacher said if I have any errors again, I will be moved down a set. And I really don't want that to happen... I tried so hard to do…

Started by gunslinger78

3 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by gunslinger78

Translation help PLEASE

Please could one of you great people at french linguistics.com tell me how to say a few things in French? :) Please reply quickly, I have t…

Started by Ben Thornley

6 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Benoît

Need to write short essay on My Pet. | Need help

I am a beginner in French and want to write a short essay as a part of my assignment but I am not feeling confident about my grammer. Need…

Started by rags11

1 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Neil Coffey

This sentence kind of confuses me...

I have a paragrah I need to do for homework, but I wasn't there for the lesson, and this sentence is confusing me a little. "J'épargne la m…

Started by Nicole Avery

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Neil Coffey

Aidez-moi avec la francaise s'il vous plait?

Original:  One day, the unhappy girl was waiting for her ride to school when she noticed a shiny blue box lying on the ground. Being curiou…

Started by Dini

8 May 22, 2011
Reply by Dini

French translation help please! :)

I need some help, how do you say this in French? :) (Please keep it as simple as possible)   "We left the beach one hour after the photo wa…

Started by Ben Thornley

1 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Erwan

Song lyrics help.

Hey i'm  completely uneducated in French. I've written a song in French because: a) it's a beautiful language, and b) the meaning of the so…

Started by Eli Crow

1 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Erwan

Proofreader needed. I'll correct your english.

Hi, I need someone to correct my grammar mistake from my french essay. I'm irish and can correct your english if you need my help.I'll emai…

Started by M M

1 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by BENARD Patrick

Help On French Homwork Very Easy

hi i am new to da website . so anyways i have to write about one daily task and write the steps to doing it. so i did getting ready to goto…

Started by Mr.Cheater

1 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Frank

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service