French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Grégory's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, here 'savoir' means something between to wonder, to search and to understand. I…"

Grégory replied Oct 7, 2014 to A savoir comment

8 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Grégory

"To forget the time / Of the misunderstandings / And the time lost / (à) Knowing how …"

Grégory replied Oct 7, 2014 to A savoir comment

8 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Grégory

"'Je l'ai rencontré hier' : by chance or for the first time, no restriction  -J'ai re…"

Grégory replied Mar 31, 2014 to Meeting

3 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Jean Dervin

"Most of the time it has the syntactic behavior of a noun :  "J'ai senti un je-ne-sai…"

Grégory replied Feb 18, 2012 to What doe it mean when someone says....

2 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Grégory

"-'à mon avis'  is not proper to express likes and dislikes because it means ' I'm no…"

Grégory replied Feb 6, 2012 to Can someone check my French, it's for my oral task?

4 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Gallet. H

"It's 'la grand-rue', but it's very obsolete. In modern french there's no equivalent. "

Grégory replied Feb 3, 2012 to What is the French equivalent of Main Street in US or High Street in UK?

8 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Robert Johnson

"'Je n'en ai que faire' : I don't care of it, I don't need it 'Il en est tout autant'…"

Grégory replied Feb 2, 2012 to "je n'en ai que faire" & "il en est tout autant" ... meaning?

1 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Grégory

"There are mistakes : -joueur de tennis -toutes les tâches "

Grégory replied Feb 2, 2012 to Can someone please correct my horrible french grammar?

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Grégory

"Réussir ses examens"

Grégory replied Feb 2, 2012 to French for 'pass my exams'

4 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Benoît

"Plus que quelques jours avant la rentrée. Je déteste l'école mais c'est très importa…"

Grégory replied Feb 1, 2012 to Can someone please correct my horrible french grammar?

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Grégory

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service