French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Benoît's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know any "boulangene" in french. Perhaps the original world was "boulangère"…"

Benoît replied Nov 26, 2010 to My kid came back from school and asked me to help him translate the word "boulangene" which i did but it seems the word does'nt exist.

2 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Adonu Richmond

"No (sorry^^) if you use the singular the proper form is: "L'accessoire" We don't use…"

Benoît replied Nov 26, 2010 to Translate "The Accessories" word in french

4 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by atheena gabriel

""The" can mean "le", "la", "l'" or "les". In your case it's "les" because "Accessoir…"

Benoît replied Nov 25, 2010 to Translate "The Accessories" word in french

4 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by atheena gabriel

"I don't understand the exact meaning of "I want to seal it with a kiss", so I'm not…"

Benoît replied Nov 22, 2010 to Can someone please help me to translate this message into french?

1 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Benoît

"1) If the homework is not yet finished (the actions of working and finishing are in…"

Benoît replied Nov 22, 2010 to Hey everyone I have few sentences - not translation - just want to know if they are grammatically correct.

2 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Kacenka Bilaniukova

"I'm not sure this will help you, but I think this is a clear explanation of differen…"

Benoît replied Nov 16, 2010 to When do you use the imperfect, as opposed to the passe compose?

4 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by BENARD Patrick

"I used wikipedia in order to find your answer: According to English wiki the western…"

Benoît replied Nov 16, 2010 to owl

1 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Benoît

"There is one mistake in your sentence: Quand M. Sanderson est-il allé à Paris (and n…"

Benoît replied Nov 10, 2010 to Why is the second '-il' needed in the following sentence?

4 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Alix Martin

"I'm not 100% sure for Canadian French people (There are slight differences between F…"

Benoît replied Nov 9, 2010 to French movie title question

4 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Ed la mouette

"Are you sure of "Pâques de mélaminé" ? It means nothing to me (but I'm not a profess…"

Benoît replied Nov 2, 2010 to Workmen

4 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Neil Coffey

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service