French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

i need help in english, i can help you in french (i am french)

Hello, i wrote a text in english. I want to know if somebody can read it to say me if their are errors.

I am french. I can help you if you want or learn you french  ;)

thank you!!

Views: 560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Franck - yes I would be pleased to read your English.  I am very interested in French and English translation - I started to learn French when I was 11 and have always enjoyed it.  I have recently gained an Open University Certificate in French, but am always keen to learn and improve.  Jackie

Hello!

Thank you for your response!

If you want we can speak french by mail.

My mail is castiglia7@hotmail.com

Where are you from?

Franck

I have sent you an e-mail! Jackie

Salut.  Je viens de m'inscire chez cette site il y a quelques minutes.  Je voudrais demander des questions de vocabulaire aux francais.  Je suis capable d'ecrire en francais, mais peut-etre pour le moment, c'est meilleur d'ecrire en anglais et recevoir une reponse en francais.  Je suis americain et mon fort etait toujours l'anglais.  Les etrangers (qui je rencontres en me deplacent) disent que je suis bon professeur de l'anglais.  J'aime expliquer la phrase ou le mot qu'on emploie plus souvent, quel mot est plus juste et lequel est un mot d'argot.  Je voudrais qu'un francais fait le meme pour moi.  Par example: quel mot emploi-t'on plus souvent pour decrire un politique qui recoit de l'argent de quelqu'un (ou d'un enterprise) qui cherche d'en profiter?  en englais: the politician is corrupt.  the Mexican government and the police have always been very corrupt.       

est-ce qu'on emploi "corrompu" dans les deux cas?  on entends aussi "tare" ou "prevaricateur" dans ces deux cas?  

des fautes a ta part:  learn is passive.  i am learning French.  teach is active.  I can teach you English.  teach is what you do to someone else.  

always say "tell" when you dire qch a qq: tell me a story, tell me what you think, tell the truth, tell me later.  if you can't distinguish the difference sometimes, use tell which is more common.  the most common usage of "say" is "what did you say?"  what did he/she say?  don't ever say that again.  it can be a little "tricky" (difficile).  

if you want to send me your devoirs, I can correct it.  

my email is: alng4768@hotmail.com       

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service