French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Could Someone Help me Translate This Phrase Into French ?

Because I come from New Orleans, a city with a rich French Heritage, I'd like to know more about the culture of France,  and to be able to talk with the people in their Native Language.     

Your help would be most appreciated. 

MJ

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your demand is not really clear. Do you want to translate the phrase "Because I...Language"?

If it's the case, here is a tranlation:

Comme je suis originaire de La Nouvelle Orléans, une ville au riche héritage français, j'aimerai en connaître un peu plus sur la culture française et être capable de discuter avec des personnes dans leur langue maternelle.

Bonne Soirée, Erwan, 

J'ai honte de mon retard pour te repondre.  Merci bien de ton assistance.  Je perfere écrire en Anglais, c'est plus facile pour moi. 

The question that I asked may not have seemed clear to you, however, the answer you gave me was exactly what I wanted to say.  Thanks so much for your help.  Please accept my apologies for not acknowledging your assistance promptly. 

Best regards,

Marijeanne   

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service