French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Hi!

I'm French, and seek American correpondents to learn English and make some friends in the United States, because I will come in your beautiful country to travel and maybe to live there! I need someone to guide me, to tell me more about the country where you live. I can help you to learn French in return.

More about me : I'm a 20 year old woman, and I am engaged with a handsome young man whom I adore since four years !! So I ask you to not take care about me if you're interested in some French affair... I'm studying the piano and English language in Bordeaux. And if you want to know more about me, you have to contact me by answering this message. 

Thanks !

Alix Martin

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello! I am not living in the US right now (I'm currently in Scotland), but I was born, grew up , and went to school there. So, I can't help you with finding friends, but I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. I would love to have someone explain French a little better in return! Just let me know if I can help.

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service