French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Quelqu'un dites-moi s'il vous plaît pourquoi je n'ai pas entendu de ce site avant?

Hello! My name for the purposes of this forum is Jean (as it is my French name, after all). I'm a Senior (America) in High School who is making plans for a three month stay in Israel and University. I adore French culture and cuisine, and I've have the pleasure of staying a few days in France.

Of course I have these wild plans to join the French Foreign Legion and forget this country of mine, but let's not ponder these thoughts for too long shall we? (I can already hear the F.B.I.'s Patriot Act senses tingling)

The current plan for Uni is to major in Ancient Studies (Thus, Hebrew) or International Business (Hebrew + French!).

Oh, by the way, I've taken two years of French, Three years of teaching myself Hebrew, and a summer of Arabic.

Cheers! À votre santé!

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Recherches-tu des correspondants ?

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service