French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Salut à tous,

Savez-vous où je peux trouver des dialogues en français pour amérliorer ma conversation en  français ?  

Merci d'avance !

Views: 336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is a good question  but unfortunately I do not have a good  answer. Perhaps someone else will have a better idea.

I've also looking for something like that, I ended up finding www.blablafrancais.com , it's a learning site based on animated short video scenes in French. I find them funny and easy to understand.  There are also practice videos to help us understand and practice the dialogues.  It's a nice tool for learning speaking skills (there is no written material).  The website is free but signup is required (but fast). 

It looks interesting. The first 10 lessons are free. I cannot see how much it would cost to continue after that....

I expect it would not be too expensive but it does not say.

Edit: I see the website is very new and perhaps the eventual payment for extra lessons is not an issue  for now...

Not sure about future paid lessons either . Guess I'll start with the free lessons and see what happens next.  There was a new lesson published this week

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service