French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

I would like to know whether I am allowed to  seek  french speaking partner to practise speaking french via skype  on this forum.  If the  answer is yes I will put the details when I get the reply to this question.

If the answer is "no" then too bad. I wouldn't speak french well, only read and write well.

[ Note from the forum editor: as far as the forum rules are concerned, you are very welcome to exchange details here in order to contact one another in the way you suggest. However, you take full responsibility for the consequences of publishing your personal details in a public forum. ]

Views: 6493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am also looking for people to speak with, feel free to add me: j.landry.sydney

i am really crazy to learn french language .....plz help me to learn french language.

Hello,
I am a native french speaker and I would be glad to help anyone who wants to learn or improve their french on skype.
If you're interested, don't hesitate to send me a private message!

Je voudrais converser en française pour ameliorer mon vocabulaire. Est-ce qu’il y a quelqu’un qui m’aide?

Hi Pavani,

Iam French, I can help you if you want but I need to learn English ; Could you help me  ?

Mourad

Hello I would like to learn French I know little but not much can you help

Hello there !

I am a native French speaker student and I would be very happy to help you to improve your French. I am also interested in improving my written and oral English. I have Skype and Facebook as means of communication. Send me a private message if you want to speak with me, I will give you my Skype or Facebook account.

See you soon ;)

Kiss, Juniver.

I wonder if you already knew that "Kiss" is not the same as in French. The way you put it as goodbye, it means you actually wanted to kiss.
Hello add my me on skype : sysreseaux1
See you

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service