French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Christine's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll add another less formal one, "Tu vas bien?", which, translated, is more like "A…"

Christine replied Jul 20, 2012 to How to say "How are you?" and "How are you doing?" in French

10 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Jean Grage

"So it would probably also lead to / near the house? Since you've got to get to the h…"

Christine replied Jul 16, 2012 to Translation of "driveway"

11 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Michele Morin

Key Student

"...I'll make no comment about their IQ. -_- Where did you read that? I'm curious now…"

Christine replied Jul 16, 2012 to question about a translation

5 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Peter En

"Maybe "un chemin privé"? It sounds a bit less formal to me. I've never heard "voie d…"

11 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Michele Morin

Key Student

"I find it especially strange because a "coma éthylique" is an alcohol-induced coma!…"

Christine replied Jul 16, 2012 to question about a translation

5 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Peter En

"No problem :-) You could always ask them (your friends and family) if they'd use ano…"

11 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Michele Morin

"The verb was right. In the imperative tense, the "s" of the second person disappears…"

Christine replied Jul 16, 2012 to Help on frech grammar.

6 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by stu harris

"Yes, it is. But, as I undestand it, a driveway can be rather long, can't it? And "l'…"

11 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Michele Morin

"You're right with "On se barre" being more argotic than "On sort de là", but in a wo…"

Christine replied Jul 9, 2012 to I'd be really grateful for some translation help...

13 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Christine

"You're welcome, and I'd be interested to hear the end result when it's done. If you'…"

Christine replied Jul 5, 2012 to I'd be really grateful for some translation help...

13 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Christine

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service