French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

lauris's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi. Here is my correction :   "Aujourd'hui, on utilises beaucoup les ordinateurs et…"

lauris replied May 13, 2011 to Is the dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious of their benefits – IN FRENCH. I'd appreciate any correction. Thanks

5 May 17, 2011
Reply by lauris

"Here, 'lutherie' refers to the workshop of Zimmermann, the actual place.   Lutherie…"

lauris replied May 9, 2011 to lutherie

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by lauris

"I don't know this word in french, but there is a wikipedia article about something c…"

lauris replied May 9, 2011 to astrolatres

1 May 9, 2011
Reply by lauris

"'Ronces en acier' might be a metaphor for barbed wires. It is not very often used in…"

lauris replied May 9, 2011 to ronces en acier

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Clare H

"This must be "t'aimerai" or "t'aimerais" which means "I'll love you" or "I would lov…"

lauris replied May 6, 2011 to Just one word

5 May 6, 2011
Reply by Ed la mouette

"I think you can even say "J'aimerai bien devenir triathlete". You can remove the "un…"

lauris replied May 4, 2011 to Please would someone kindly check these sentences for errors?

7 May 4, 2011
Reply by lauris

"Hi If you are not ready, you can just say it "Nous ne sommes pas encore prêt à comma…"

lauris replied May 4, 2011 to What to say when a waiter comes to your table but you're not ready to order?

5 May 14, 2011
Reply by Bill Reith

""Ne grandis pas trop vite, de peur que tu n'oublies combien tu aimes la plage"   'de…"

lauris replied May 3, 2011 to Simple Translation

1 May 3, 2011
Reply by lauris

"Hi & Welcome here.   You can ask any questions or issues you have with french, a…"

lauris replied May 2, 2011 to Hello

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by Ianna Lopez

"Hi. Here are some corrections of your text. Mostly grammar corrections, the style ca…"

lauris replied Apr 29, 2011 to Are my translations correct? - urgent

2 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Frank Lampard

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service