French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Benoît's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"The expression “A plus tard” tends to be replaced by a simple “A plus !” (“See you!”…"

Benoît replied Sep 19, 2011 to A plus tard!

2 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Benoît

"In that* particular case, you shouldn't translate "make" by "faire" but by “provoque…"

Benoît replied Sep 15, 2011 to Translation for the phrase "Make your own luck" into French

6 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Erwan

"For the translation of the sentence "Tu ne depassera point les bornes en etrillant l…"

Benoît replied Sep 8, 2011 to etriller

7 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Clare H

"I’m not good enough in English to know the exact meaning of “trashing the enemy”. Is…"

Benoît replied Sep 8, 2011 to etriller

7 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Clare H

"As it's the name of this Hôtel-Restaurant, you shouldn't try to translate it... So s…"

Benoît replied May 10, 2011 to Word meaning

3 May 11, 2011
Reply by Rose

"For the online dictionary, unfortunately I can’t tell: In fact I use Google, and as…"

Benoît replied May 6, 2011 to un corneau

7 May 7, 2011
Reply by Clare H

"I've just looked in an online French dictionary: Corneau = (chien) bâtard (Often use…"

Benoît replied May 6, 2011 to un corneau

7 May 7, 2011
Reply by Clare H

""Une ville dont juste le nom suffit à me faire rêver." is correct. But personnaly I…"

Benoît replied May 5, 2011 to please help with some translations

3 May 5, 2011
Reply by Benoît

"Perhaps: “because I can sense a great violence behind his facade of civilized (sophi…"

Benoît replied Apr 26, 2011 to A few weird ones!

9 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Benoît

"As Lauris said the 'Séries B' have little budget, low quality and most of time very…"

Benoît replied Apr 26, 2011 to A few weird ones!

9 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Benoît

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service