French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Simon Z's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, sorry again for the delay "Made in New Zealand from high quality dish-washable…"

Simon Z replied Jul 15, 2010 to How would you say "Desktop coffee mug holder" in French ?

13 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Digby Green

"Oh, I was actually talking to Neil about "je m'asseois". Sorry for the misunderstand…"

Simon Z replied Jul 13, 2010 to Sit on and sit on

11 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Neil Coffey

"Exact! Au temps pour moi ;)"

Simon Z replied Jul 13, 2010 to Sit on and sit on

11 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Neil Coffey

"You're completely right, but you've just made a little mistake: It's the verb "s'ass…"

Simon Z replied Jul 11, 2010 to Sit on and sit on

11 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Neil Coffey

"Si je mets à profit toutes mes ressources, je ne peux être contrarié si je n'atteins…"

Simon Z replied Jul 8, 2010 to translate into french please

2 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by jason t reul

"Hi Digby, Sorry for the delay, I wasn't at home. Here are your sentences: We ship…"

Simon Z replied Jul 8, 2010 to How would you say "Desktop coffee mug holder" in French ?

13 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Digby Green

"Hi Digby, I've been thinking about the name of your product. In my opinion, un "Por…"

Simon Z replied Jul 3, 2010 to How would you say "Desktop coffee mug holder" in French ?

13 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Digby Green

"Hi, "I don't like any of those films" would be "Je n'aime pas aucun de ces films" c…"

Simon Z replied Jul 2, 2010 to 'ces'

6 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Pete Laubscher

"Hi, Sorry I'd like to help you but I dont understand what you are talking about. Cou…"

Simon Z replied Jul 1, 2010 to A Greeeting?

6 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by John W. Puderbach

"Ah, je sais: un "Porteur de tasse pour bureau", tout simplement, suis-je bête!"

Simon Z replied Jun 29, 2010 to How would you say "Desktop coffee mug holder" in French ?

13 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Digby Green

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service