French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

All Discussions Tagged 'French' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

La Bise

Ever wondered how many times to kiss a French person on the cheek when you greet them? Well, for those that haven't seen it already, this…

Started by Neil Coffey

1 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Pamela Kingfisher

how do u say i like music ??

Hii im stuck im talkin to my friend whos french and dont understand what this means: *quelle musique aimes-tu écouter? please help me agrhh…

Started by Geena

1 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Neil Coffey

'le' and 'la'

So hang on a minute, don't le and la mean the? What's the big deal? Well, they generally do. There's actually a whole discussion that I'll…

Started by Neil Coffey

0 May 24, 2009

charclo

The slang word charclo, a slang word meaning tramp, bum, hobo, is an example of an interesting slang system that has developed in French ca…

Started by Neil Coffey

0 May 17, 2009

mél

This is one spelling of the word mail, meaning e-mail. It's actually a spelling proposed by the Académie Française and so, naturally, is at…

Started by Neil Coffey

0 May 15, 2009

Welcome to the French Grammar section

To ask a question, click on Add a Discussion to the top right of this message. This is the place to ask any questions you may have about F…

Started by Neil Coffey

0 Apr 19, 2009

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service