French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Ray's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah, et alors Je suis desolé qu'il n'ait pas correctement tapé la question. est une p…"

Ray replied Feb 23, 2014 to Existent les accords avec "qui" en passe compose avec l'auxiliare avoir?

15 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Chantal Savignat

"Oh, c'est de la phrase "être desolé que". o_O Mais bien sur, le passé composé marche…"

Ray replied Feb 21, 2014 to Existent les accords avec "qui" en passe compose avec l'auxiliare avoir?

15 Feb 23, 2014

"Je suis desolé que je n'aie pas correctement tapé la question. Maintenant, j'ai le p…"

Ray replied Feb 20, 2014 to Existent les accords avec "qui" en passe compose avec l'auxiliare avoir?

15 Feb 23, 2014

"In imperative form, do you place the objects before the verb? Is the next sentenc/co…"

Ray replied Jun 24, 2012 to Using the direct object pronouns le, la, l', les

5 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Neil Coffey

"Is this for school? XD Anyway, there are also me/te/nous/vous. (me/you/we/you (plura…"

Ray replied Jun 24, 2012 to Using the direct object pronouns le, la, l', les

5 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Neil Coffey

"Actually, do I put the reflexive part (me,te) on the first or second verb, or the in…"

Ray replied Jun 12, 2011 to Wrapping ne around reflexive

6 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Neil Coffey

"i was taught this thing like "command words" the teacher called it. And it was like…"

Ray replied Jun 11, 2011 to Wrapping ne around reflexive

6 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Neil Coffey

"Oh! I didn't know that! Thank you very much or Merci beaucoup. I'm just trying to ro…"

Ray replied Jun 11, 2011 to Wrapping ne around reflexive

6 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Neil Coffey

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service