French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Neil Coffey's Discussions (1,456)

Discussions Replied To (1394) Replies Latest Activity

"The French Linguistics site has an overview of the position of French adjectives tha…"

Neil Coffey replied May 17, 2009 to comprehension

2 May 17, 2009
Reply by Neil Coffey

"For a translation, I'd suggest "Je serai la reine jusqu'à ma mort!" (or, more long-w…"

Neil Coffey replied May 15, 2009 to Je suis la reine - i am queen till death - correct?

1 May 15, 2009
Reply by Neil Coffey

"By the way, if you're using Windows, I put together a little while ago some informat…"

Neil Coffey replied May 14, 2009 to Bonjour! I need some help with translation. Help?

5 May 14, 2009
Reply by Neil Coffey

"Hi James, In principle, meilleur is the comparative/superaltive form of bon, while…"

Neil Coffey replied May 13, 2009 to mieux vs. meillure

2 May 13, 2009
Reply by James Lee

"Hi Fouzia, There are two usual words: prix, which means both price(s) and prize(s),…"

Neil Coffey replied May 12, 2009 to translation

2 May 12, 2009
Reply by Fouzia Husainy

"(This article has been updated from the original posted yesterday. Thank you to one…"

Neil Coffey replied May 9, 2009 to quoi?

9 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Marc Vonhalmen

"I've now idea how it'll work out, but I've enabled the "chat" function-- see the bar…"

Neil Coffey replied May 9, 2009 to practice

2 May 9, 2009
Reply by Neil Coffey

"When you see -ez on the end of a French word, this is practically always the ending…"

Neil Coffey replied May 7, 2009 to french

1 May 7, 2009
Reply by Neil Coffey

"Just to let people know: searches for translations from English are now supported."

Neil Coffey replied May 6, 2009 to Translation Examples

1 May 6, 2009
Reply by Neil Coffey

"Note that the vowel in "gaure" could also be (and possibly would usually be, though…"

Neil Coffey replied May 5, 2009 to how do you pronounce GAURE

3 May 5, 2009
Reply by Neil Coffey

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service