French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Ral's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi this is his last paragraph-any thoughts? thanks   Lorsque je vieillis, je voudrai…"

Ral replied May 9, 2012 to Hi could someone check my son's homework, needs to be in by Thursday!

15 May 9, 2012
Reply by George Hunt

"Thank you so much George and Michael that's extremely helpful. Would it be possible…"

Ral replied May 9, 2012 to Hi could someone check my son's homework, needs to be in by Thursday!

15 May 9, 2012
Reply by George Hunt

"Thanks George, I'm on my way out too. I always advise him to write his assignments i…"

Ral replied May 8, 2012 to Hi could someone check my son's homework, needs to be in by Thursday!

15 May 9, 2012
Reply by George Hunt

"Hi George thank you for your reply. The part that you queried? He wants to say 'prim…"

Ral replied May 8, 2012 to Hi could someone check my son's homework, needs to be in by Thursday!

15 May 9, 2012
Reply by George Hunt

"Hi, my son was communicating with you earlier with me over his shoulder! I'll explai…"

Ral replied Nov 13, 2011 to Could someone please check my homework asap? Thank you!

9 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Ral

"Sorry , me again 'quand mon frère est né'   I thought that 'est' is present tense, b…"

Ral replied Nov 13, 2011 to Could someone please check my homework asap? Thank you!

9 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Ral

"Unfortunately my brother is very much alive and  he isn't called John!!! I really li…"

9 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Ral

"Great thanks- Really sorry but could you clarify for me- I wanted to say' I live wit…"

9 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Ral

"Hi, thanks for the quick reply that's great- Are you French? Some things I don't qui…"

9 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Ral

"Erwan , thank you so much for clarifying those points, he has already handed his hom…"

Ral replied Oct 19, 2011 to Could someone check my son's homework?

9 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Florine Verstraeten

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service