French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Benoît's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, I'll remember both "slightest idea" and "bring to the fore"..."

Benoît replied Jan 7, 2011 to Wineshop in Marais with tricolor

8 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Benoît

"By contraction (I suppose) we use simply “aller (participer) à un anniversaire”. But…"

Benoît replied Jan 7, 2011 to How do I say` Hello good morning Christophe I would love to come to your Birthday Party.See you then, love Brad and Shell.

12 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Native French response: I just try Google translation and the result is quite surpr…"

Benoît replied Jan 7, 2011 to How do I say` Hello good morning Christophe I would love to come to your Birthday Party.See you then, love Brad and Shell.

12 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Many thanks ! I'll try to remember to use "Me neither" instead of the dreadful "Me…"

Benoît replied Jan 6, 2011 to Wineshop in Marais with tricolor

8 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Benoît

"Thanks Neil, now I know (remember) what "inverted form" is (almost equivalent to int…"

Benoît replied Jan 6, 2011 to Passé Composé and Inversion?

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kuni Ohama

"You mean you associate Great Britain with winemaking? Oh my god ! ^^ Sorry for this…"

Benoît replied Jan 6, 2011 to Wineshop in Marais with tricolor

8 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Benoît

"I'm French but I have to confess that I don't remember much of my grammatical lesson…"

Benoît replied Jan 6, 2011 to Passé Composé and Inversion?

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kuni Ohama

"Basically "allez vous mettre là-bas" doesn't have any emotional content nor suggest…"

Benoît replied Dec 20, 2010 to Allez vous mettre là-bas

2 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Thomas Arthur Copeland

"We also use "peau qui marque (très) facilement". For a "fair skinned and bruises ea…"

Benoît replied Dec 16, 2010 to French term for bruise easily

3 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Benoît

"I can't help for the accent topic (I'm realy bad in French orthography. Well, I'm ba…"

Benoît replied Dec 14, 2010 to Accent grave & Accent Aigu

4 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Neil Coffey

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service