French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Benoît's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"It’s quite funny to see that for you Clare, WASP can have several meanings, whereas…"

Benoît replied Apr 26, 2011 to A few weird ones!

9 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Benoît

"I would say: Je vis chez mes parents, dans ma propre chambre (OR "Je vis chez mes pa…"

Benoît replied Apr 26, 2011 to Could I have this text reviewed for errors?

3 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by lauris

"Whao... I can think of hundreds of such words/expressions. For exemple: être agaçan…"

Benoît replied Apr 26, 2011 to moods and personalities

4 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by R. Laurent

"In my opinion "quarantaine fuselée" refers to the physical appearance of the man. In…"

Benoît replied Apr 19, 2011 to la quarantaine fuselee

2 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Clare H

"In my opinion the basic meaning of "foutre" is not "put", but more likely "Faire" or…"

Benoît replied Apr 18, 2011 to Need to know some rude words

10 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by yong leong

"Sometimes we simply use "Primate". (Even if "primates" define a wider group than "si…"

Benoît replied Apr 18, 2011 to apes (primate)

7 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by lauris

"In fact I make a distinction between a polite way to answer a thank you: - Thanks -…"

Benoît replied Apr 12, 2011 to any other words of same meaning

6 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Neil Coffey

"I heard once “anytime” used in a way that can’t be translated by “n’importe quand”.…"

Benoît replied Apr 12, 2011 to any other words of same meaning

6 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Neil Coffey

"It seems "retrempe" as a special meaning in dog breeding. I found this translation i…"

Benoît replied Feb 28, 2011 to Translation Help Please?

11 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Mimi Drake

"So something like: "venirai"... a bit dogdy, nice but dodgy...   Yes it's "where I l…"

Benoît replied Jan 7, 2011 to How do I say` Hello good morning Christophe I would love to come to your Birthday Party.See you then, love Brad and Shell.

12 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Brad Robinson

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service