French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

stu harris's Discussions (396)

Discussions Replied To (388) Replies Latest Activity

""what makes you think Person 1 and 2 aren't both men?"   Nothing makes me think that…"

stu harris replied Jul 5, 2012 to I'd be really grateful for some translation help...

13 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Christine

"I know a few bars on the R. des Archives... Le Cactus, Le Bouquet des Archives.... a…"

stu harris replied Jul 2, 2012 to I'd be really grateful for some translation help...

13 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Christine

"The appellation for the inhabitants of a town or city is called its demonym in Engli…"

stu harris replied Jun 13, 2012 to Rochelais ?

6 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Pete Laubscher

"Yes, that's a surprise to me. Since the world of professional tennis is pretty much…"

stu harris replied Jun 10, 2012 to question about familiar verb form

6 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Christine

Key Student

"I might suggest also Ecoute, mama!! (with a roll of the eyes.) This of course means…"

stu harris replied May 31, 2012 to TRANSLATION of sentences/idioms? affectionate words between son and mother??

2 May 31, 2012
Reply by stu harris

"Yes, I was taught that habiter doesn't require a preposition. Does anyone use demeur…"

stu harris replied May 19, 2012 to Which preposition to use with 'habiter'

3 May 19, 2012
Reply by stu harris

"Note that in British slang jammy as an adjective means lucky. You jammy son-of-a-gun…"

stu harris replied May 16, 2012 to Jam

3 May 16, 2012
Reply by stu harris

"Yes, étudiait is probably better than étudia. a étudié is also possible. Those Frenc…"

stu harris replied May 8, 2012 to Il Y A Confusion

6 May 9, 2012
Reply by Cecil Hardbody

"I see your dilemma. You're obviously a very analytical person and somebody who's goo…"

stu harris replied May 8, 2012 to Il Y A Confusion

6 May 9, 2012
Reply by Cecil Hardbody

"There's also the sarcastic expression M'as-tu vu?, which I think can be the frimeur…"

stu harris replied May 7, 2012 to The activity of a frimeur is....frimage?

5 May 8, 2012
Reply by AliceM

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service