French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

michael rivers's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, thanks for the reply and clarification about the forum. It's a pity as I alway…"

michael rivers replied Oct 19, 2023 to not+verb+again

4 Jan 25
Reply by Chantal Savignat

"Thank you so much for the very comprehensive reply. It clears up a lot of confusion…"

michael rivers replied Sep 20, 2022 to Nous deux, vous deux.

5 Sep 20, 2022
Reply by michael rivers

"Thanks for the response. As regards your question 3), in the book Advanced French G…"

michael rivers replied Sep 2, 2022 to Nous deux, vous deux.

5 Sep 20, 2022
Reply by michael rivers

"Thank you for your explanation. I think I understand now. So, regarding point "2)",…"

michael rivers replied Oct 14, 2018 to avoir descendu l'arbre

6 Oct 15, 2018

"Thanks for the reply. So if I understand you correctly we use "qu'est-ce que" with a…"

michael rivers replied Dec 21, 2017 to qu'est ce que- what is/are

6 Dec 31, 2017

"Thanks for the reply. So basically it can be either of the two depending on the nuan…"

michael rivers replied Dec 4, 2016 to Jour/journée with number and attributive adjective

4 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Esteban de la Cruz

"I found it in "A Comprehensive French Grammar" by Glanville Price. It states "Do not…"

michael rivers replied Aug 10, 2014 to indefinite pronoun n'importe qui/quoi/quel etc+relative clause

12 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Neil Coffey

"Thanks for taking the time to reply. I wanted to know to know the reason as being an…"

michael rivers replied Aug 6, 2014 to indefinite pronoun n'importe qui/quoi/quel etc+relative clause

12 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Neil Coffey

"Thanks for taking the time to give those answers, Alan. Just to clarify, if a superl…"

michael rivers replied Mar 27, 2014 to Subjunctive or Indicative with superlatives

8 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by alan gould

"Thanks for both the replies. The 'ever' way of deciding  definitely simplifies choos…"

michael rivers replied Mar 23, 2014 to Subjunctive or Indicative with superlatives

8 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by alan gould

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service