French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Juan dela Cruz's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Your suggestion of leaving the original slogan and translating it down the sheet sou…"

Juan dela Cruz replied May 21, 2013 to English to French translation help, please

4 May 21, 2013
Reply by Juan dela Cruz

"Hi Chantal, It's me again.  Thank you for the translation. Which of the two version…"

Juan dela Cruz replied May 20, 2013 to English to French translation help, please

4 May 21, 2013
Reply by Juan dela Cruz

"Ok, thank you.  I really appreciate it!"

Juan dela Cruz replied May 19, 2013 to English to French Translation of Wedding Vow

12 May 19, 2013
Reply by Juan dela Cruz

"I can't seem to find the reply button after your last post in this thread, but thank…"

Juan dela Cruz replied May 19, 2013 to English to French Translation of Wedding Vow

12 May 19, 2013
Reply by Juan dela Cruz

"Thanks a lot, Chantal! I do understand some translations cannot be done exactly as…"

12 May 19, 2013
Reply by Juan dela Cruz

"Wow, that was very clear and the translation was well presented in your response wit…"

12 May 19, 2013
Reply by Juan dela Cruz

"Great!  Again, thank you so much.  I will add the translation to my project. I hope…"

12 May 19, 2013
Reply by Juan dela Cruz

"Thank you so much for your help in translating this.  I really appreciate it! :) I w…"

Juan dela Cruz replied May 18, 2013 to English to French Translation of Wedding Vow

12 May 19, 2013
Reply by Juan dela Cruz

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service