French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

yong leong's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Neil, is it possible to have live discussion?  I remember I came across one in wh…"

yong leong replied Jun 24, 2011 to Does the ending in "ant" indicates a sort of continuous tense?

12 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by yong leong

"Have you all gone through some teacher's training college or something?  Both you an…"

yong leong replied Jun 24, 2011 to Does the ending in "ant" indicates a sort of continuous tense?

12 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by yong leong

"Very kind of you Lauris, your explanation help. I wish we also have the conversation…"

12 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by yong leong

"Merci, Erwan, I see your point, much obliged for your help. So it is called a Partic…"

12 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by yong leong

"Now, i don't know which is which.  Will someone be kind enough to start all over aga…"

yong leong replied Jun 18, 2011 to meaning of 'ça veut dire'

9 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Erwan

"Neil, you mean to say "c'est à dire"  also means  'put another way' ? And 'ça veut d…"

yong leong replied Jun 16, 2011 to meaning of 'ça veut dire'

9 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Erwan

"Merci Lauris, I find the french use some of these expression very often, for example…"

yong leong replied Jun 15, 2011 to meaning of 'ça veut dire'

9 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Erwan

"Hi there, I think you have a easy conversation assessment, really, because the topic…"

yong leong replied Jun 15, 2011 to French Conversation

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by yong leong

"" If what is said is not what it meant then what should be done remain undone"  a fa…"

yong leong replied Jun 9, 2011 to USES OF ILS

8 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Neil Coffey

"Hi Neil, I thought "ahrres" means " an advance" in english, like earnest money in le…"

yong leong replied Jun 7, 2011 to USES OF ILS

8 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Neil Coffey

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service