French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Digby Green's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Merci to everyone. I often use the Alt Key combinations, and I have also tried…"

Digby Green replied May 20, 2017 to How do you type French characters (English keyboard)

6 May 20, 2017
Reply by Digby Green

"Once again Simon Thank you very much for your kind help. I appreciate it very much…"

Digby Green replied Jul 17, 2010 to How would you say "Desktop coffee mug holder" in French ?

13 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Digby Green

"Hi Simon Here are two phrases I would like checked Fabrique en Nouvelle-Zelande da…"

Digby Green replied Jul 11, 2010 to How would you say "Desktop coffee mug holder" in French ?

13 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Digby Green

"Hi Simon Here are two more sentences that I would like translated please. We ship…"

Digby Green replied Jul 5, 2010 to How would you say "Desktop coffee mug holder" in French ?

13 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Digby Green

"Simon Thank you very much for these translations. I think you have done a very good…"

Digby Green replied Jul 3, 2010 to How would you say "Desktop coffee mug holder" in French ?

13 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Digby Green

"@ Simon Z Thanks for that, leave the English to me ! Here are two sentences. Holds…"

Digby Green replied Jun 29, 2010 to How would you say "Desktop coffee mug holder" in French ?

13 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Digby Green

"Thanks for all the replies over the last two weeks. Surely some one could help me w…"

Digby Green replied Jun 27, 2010 to How would you say "Desktop coffee mug holder" in French ?

13 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Digby Green

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service