French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Chantal Savignat's Discussions (475)

Discussions Replied To (473) Replies Latest Activity

"oh ok for a young man who has a younger girlfriend, everybody (every other guys) see…"

Chantal Savignat replied May 20, 2013 to Author needs help!

10 May 21, 2013
Reply by Fiona MacAllister

"is it used when someone has a girlfriend or a boyfriend who is (very) more young ?…"

10 May 21, 2013

"Hello I think it's an expression, so many questions about the context to be sure I h…"

10 May 21, 2013

" I wish you both a long and happy life. Je vous souhaite à tous les deux une longue…"

Chantal Savignat replied May 19, 2013 to English to French Translation of Wedding Vow

12 May 19, 2013
Reply by Juan dela Cruz

"And I wish this couple full of hapiness :-) Meilleurs voeux de bonheur à ce couple :…"

Chantal Savignat replied May 19, 2013 to English to French Translation of Wedding Vow

12 May 19, 2013
Reply by Juan dela Cruz

"oh, thanks,  ;-) Good luck on your marriage and  /  I look forward to a long and ha…"

12 May 19, 2013
Reply by Juan dela Cruz

"Good luck on your marriage and  /  I look forward to a long and happy life. => I…"

12 May 19, 2013
Reply by Juan dela Cruz

"hum, ok for "can't" : the sentence is more relevant. The young male academic needs a…"

Chantal Savignat replied May 19, 2013 to

just now

"Hello George I would say : Dans le roman de Virginia Woolf, "Au Phare", la peintre …"

Chantal Savignat replied May 18, 2013 to

just now

"No problem. She is saying word by word without any adding text : in French : Je pro…"

Chantal Savignat replied May 18, 2013 to English to French Translation of Wedding Vow

12 May 19, 2013
Reply by Juan dela Cruz

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service