billy jones bluez updated their profile
Feb 29
Chantal Savignat replied to michael rivers's discussion not+verb+again
"Hello Mickael. Une réponse tardive (en français) en passant par là. Si vous le voulez, j'essayerai de traduire en anglais. Je ne peux pas vous dire quelle est la bonne…"
Jan 25

Educator
George Hunt shared a profile on Facebook
Oct 25, 2023

Educator
George Hunt replied to michael rivers's discussion not+verb+again
"Yes ,a pity.There used to be a lot of students asking to be helped (way back now)  but either they go elsewhere or they can get most of the answers  with online translators,language…"
Oct 20, 2023
michael rivers replied to michael rivers's discussion not+verb+again
"Okay, thanks for the reply and clarification about the forum. It's a pity as I always got good answers here."
Oct 19, 2023

Educator
George Hunt replied to michael rivers's discussion not+verb+again
"Hi Michael. No I don't think this forum is active any more (unless someone pops in again ) You can also  say ,commonly "Je n'en veux plus" (also "non plus"…"
Oct 15, 2023
michael rivers posted a discussion

not+verb+again

I've seen "ne plus" translated as "not again" in the sentences below in my French grammar book.Vous ne serez jamais plus obligé de garder des copies papier. (You'll never again have to keep hard…See More
Oct 2, 2023
michael rivers replied to michael rivers's discussion Nous deux, vous deux.
"Thank you so much for the very comprehensive reply. It clears up a lot of confusion for me."
Sep 20, 2022
Chantal Savignat replied to michael rivers's discussion Nous deux, vous deux.
"Hi, 1) Can these be used as a subject as well as an object? "Nous deux sont allés au magasin" looks strange to me for some reason. As George said : "Nous deux sommes…"
Sep 15, 2022
Chantal Savignat replied to Dwayne Roberts's discussion Inverting Question with Objects
"Hi from France. Long time I didn't come here .... Just one little modification : 2. L'as-tu donné ? questions with "est ce que" are more usual."
Sep 15, 2022