French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Hi,

I'm French (23 years old, bachelor of management) and i would like to speak English with a people who need to learn French, in this way i can teach you in French and you can teach me in English !

If nobody want, you can add me on SKYPE : Jordane.devemy or send me a message on my Facebook : Jordane DVM or i'n private message here.

Thanks all.

Views: 513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Jordane,
I have just spotted your request for a native English speaker who would like to chat on line in French and English.  I expect you have received lots of contact details by now, but if you are still looking I would like to give your idea a try.
I am 67 years old and have a BA(first class)Hons in Philosopy, with English Literature as a secondary subject.  I took A level French at school many years ago and for the last 15+ years I have been a member of a local French Circle, where we aim to meet once a week to chat in French.
Although I do not have Skype, I do use the Gmail(GoogleMail) account for 'Hangouts' with my son.  If you wished to try chatting to me in English on gmail, that would be great - but you would need to register with Google for a gmail account first and then set up the Hangout option.
Or, if there are any others on the forum, for whom French is their mother tongue, who would like to call for a chat I would love to hear from you.

Hello Joyce

I'm game but wouldn't it more simple that you register with Skype, I don't have an account either but I'm ready to sign in...

Hello Vedas,

I am still interested but I am unsure whether Skype will work with our Linux Kubuntu/Ubuntu system.  I have tried registering but they do not give quite the same option as the 14.04 system we are on.  My user name is

joyce.swait

I have been using the Google Hangout system for a while now and that works fine.  We are hoping to be upgraded from our slow broadband, (2.80Mb) to fibre optic shortly, which should improve calls.

Regards

Joyce

did you change your mind?

Hello Tom,

I am still interested but I am unsure whether Skype will work with our Linux Kubuntu/Ubuntu system.  I have tried registering but they do not give quite the same option as the 14.04 system we are on.  My user name is

joyce.swait

I have been using the Google Hangout system for a while now and that works fine.  We are hoping to be upgraded from our slow broadband, (2.80Mb) to fibre optic shortly, which should improve calls.

Regards

Joyce

Hi Jordane,

I am ready to teach you English. I speak French also. I can practise French with you. My Skype id. sayee49

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service