French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

Est-ce qu' il ya quelqun qui pourrait corriger mes erreurs s'il te plait ?

Mes compliments sur les soins que tu as prises pendant l'enregistrement sur Forvo. Pour éviter les bruits parasites. Ton pronunciation est trés bien fait, doucement parlé, pourtant claire et facilement compréhensible, dans une belle voix féminine !

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mes compliments pour le soins que tu as pris pendant l'enregistrement sur Forvo pour éviter les bruits parasites. Ta prononciation est très bonne, clairement exprimée, claire, facilement compréhensible et dans une belle voix féminine !

I hope this helps.

Salut !  Touré,

Ton assistance as été le plus apprécié !  

I KNOW  that the pronoun must agree with the gender of the subject, but I keep making this same error over, and over.....ça me tue !

Amitiés,

MJ

a small spelling mistake : le soin
Good catch! Thanks.

I can't understand the French phrase.

Could you please translate into English?

I think 'Mes compliments' means my gratitude.

What is 'le soins'?

tu as pris pendant l'enregistrement --> This means 'your stance during the registration'.

Pour éviter les bruits parasites --> This means 'to get rid of the sound of the parasites'.

Ta prononciation est très bonne, clairement exprimée, claire, facilement compréhensible et dans une belle voix féminine ! --> This means 'your pronunciation is clear and ...

Here le soin means the carefulness

In the sentence, enregistrement means the record

bruits parasites are kind of noises in the background that you don't expect in the record.

As of the pronounciation, you're right.

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service