French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

I would like to know whether I am allowed to  seek  french speaking partner to practise speaking french via skype  on this forum.  If the  answer is yes I will put the details when I get the reply to this question.

If the answer is "no" then too bad. I wouldn't speak french well, only read and write well.

[ Note from the forum editor: as far as the forum rules are concerned, you are very welcome to exchange details here in order to contact one another in the way you suggest. However, you take full responsibility for the consequences of publishing your personal details in a public forum. ]

Views: 6493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Allo, je m'appelle Sarita sewal et je suis 28 ans. Je suisen train de apprendre la langue francaise de Alliance francaise de delhi (B1).Je suis tres curieuse a parler avec des personnes qui voudraient  parler et exchanger leur culture avec moi. mon skype id, c'est< R Kumar >  . Si vous etes intresser a parler avec moi puis je suis libre le soir tout les jour. salut, reponder moi sil te plait. 
je m'appelle sarita,28ans.,indienne,etude french B1.tres curieuse  a qui parler. e-mel (ssssewal0@gmail.com) et skype id ( r kumar) . salute

Hi,

I am French and I live in the North of France. If you wish I can speak with you in English and in couterpart I would like to praticate my english with you.

Hi everybody,

I'm a 20 year-old french girl and I'm really interested in improving my english. I have Skype, MSN and Facebook as means of communication. So, if you are searching for a french penfriend, I could be yours :)

I'm okay to speak via Skype, to have a written conversation, or both ! As you want. Of course, I will help you to practise and correct your french.

I'm waiting for your private message ;)

I'm impatient to speak with you and maybe, have some fun together !

See you soon.

(Sorry for my mistakes)

bonjour, je suis siham, je suis intéresser de parler en français ,my skype: hiba yassir, facebook: hiya97.merci

Bonjour !

I'm a french boy and it would be a pleasure to help people learning French, and to improve my english aswell. I haven't twitter or facebook yet, but I can exchange by mail, jsut ask by private message for my adress ! I maybe create a twitter profile soon, but not before a few week, sorry ... I hope I haden't made too much mistakes.

See you

Juniver, just talk no visuals, can we chat or you can teach me proper pronounciation in gmail. I am an English poet. So I know English well.     LarrySummersKipfer@gmail.com

Not now. I have to study basic by myself. I cannot go to class. I want to know how to pronounce. Please tell me if you are amenable or agreeable or ready and I will prepare. No rush. Maybe 1-2 months from now. Thanks.

If you are unavailable, can you find a French speaker for me to teach me? Thanks again.

It will be a pleasure to chat with you, Ding R.

Just tell me when you want to start by sending me a private message.

See you soon :)

if you don't mind and if you have time i would like also practice my french, please let me know by e-mail betewelina@gmail.com

Hello,

I m from Madagascar and I would like to practice my english with people who speak french, if you are interested, add me on your skype list, my ID is : shamiaf

Regards

Hello, i've the same objectif than yourse, please add me in your SKYPE contacts list.

my french level is quite good, looking hearing from you.

Skype ID: french.club1. 

Hello, i've the same objectif than yourse, please add me in your SKYPE contacts list.

my french level is quite good, looking hearing from you.

Skype ID: french.club1. 

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service