French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

All Discussions Tagged 'grammar' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can someone please correct my horrible french grammar?

This is part of my reflective journal entry I've had done with a poor attempt with my French grammar. Please bear with me. Semaine 1: Mon…

Started by John L

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Grégory

Suggestions for audio podcasts

Dear all,   I'm planning to put together some free audio podcasts over the coming weeks/months. The idea is that each will be a few minutes…

Started by Neil Coffey

7 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Osita Nwaneri

Can some one check this work please?

Hey guys, can you please check this piece of work as it is very important.   Madame/Monsieur J’ai vu votre annonce dans l’Internet et je vo…

Started by Vladimir Kramarenko

1 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Erwan

Aidez-moi avec la francaise s'il vous plait?

Original:  One day, the unhappy girl was waiting for her ride to school when she noticed a shiny blue box lying on the ground. Being curiou…

Started by Dini

8 May 22, 2011
Reply by Dini

can someone check this?

could someone check the grammar and stuff of this? i would really appreciate it :) "Comme passe-temps, j'adore Jujitsu. C'est un sport et…

Started by zoe baxter

2 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by zoe baxter

Neither... nor....

In French how do you say 'Neither__, nor__'   I want to say "When I am older I will neither smoke nor drink" Would that be 'Quand je serai…

Started by Alice Hunnington

6 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Erwan

New items added to French grammar section

Readers may be interested in a few new pages that have been added to the French grammar section of the web site. These sections deal with h…

Started by Neil Coffey

1 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by c noel

What's your bête noire of French grammar?

Dear all, I'm looking to expand the site's French grammar section so am looking for suggestions of new topics to include. So in a nutshell…

Started by Neil Coffey

87 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Peter Jones

Song lyrics help.

Hey i'm  completely uneducated in French. I've written a song in French because: a) it's a beautiful language, and b) the meaning of the so…

Started by Eli Crow

1 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Erwan

Passé Composé and Inversion?

I dont get how to invert a sentence with passé  composé.  Well I understand passé  composé I think but I need help still.   How do I rewrit…

Started by Kuni Ohama

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kuni Ohama

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service