French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

All Discussions Tagged 'French' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Update to French Vocab Games

An update was released today for the French Linguistics site's French Vocab Games app for iPhone. If you have already downloaded the app,…

Started by Neil Coffey

1 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Neil Coffey

Promo code for new French pronunciation app

A new app has been launched today to accompany the French Linguistics site and forum. Utter French! brings studio recordings of 1,200 Fren…

Started by Neil Coffey

2 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Neil Coffey

want help regarding translation

i have a cv which i need to get translated from english to french but it must be done in aprofessional manner if anyone having sufficient…

Started by Sp.chemenger

1 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Neil Coffey

The French Quiz: don't forget your French this summer!

Yes I know, you lazy lot: you're surely far too busy thinking about your impending caravanning holiday in Birkenhead and your French gramma…

Started by Neil Coffey

0 Jun 27, 2012

GCSE Help!

I have a writing test soon and I have written some sentences that I wish to include, however if someone could correct them I would be extre…

Started by Hester Luke

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Elthum

Please Translate this or correct the french one, I don't mind which!! URGENT

Please could you guys translate or correct this for me (the one in french was done by a translator so there is likely to be a number of mis…

Started by Alex Berryman

0 Mar 20, 2012

What iPhone/Android apps would you recommend for French learners?

If you've been around here for a while, you've probably seen my posts about the French Vocab Games app that accompanies the French Linguist…

Started by Neil Coffey

0 Feb 24, 2012

can someone check this paragraph and make corrections if it wrong? thankyou

There arent any accents in because i dont know how on my keyboard so dont worry about adding them in L’annee derniere, je suis alle en Bre…

Started by Elliot Page

2 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Elliot Page

Help to translation

I need to translate a Russian speech with French subtitles from YouTube.  You can see the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1kii

Started by Anders Johansen

1 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Anders Johansen

(Free LITE version of) French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad

Those in their first few years of learning French may like to know that the French Vocab Games app that I have been developing for iPhone h…

Started by Neil Coffey

3 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Neil Coffey

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service