French Language

Discuss and learn French: French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture etc.

French Vocab Games app for iPhone/iPad French-English dictionary French grammar French vocab/phrases

For the latest updates, follow @FrenchUpdates on Twitter!

French learning / teaching (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Help!

where can I get the answers for the exercises in the book cours de langue et civilisation françaises

Started by Rajalakshmi Iyengar

0 Apr 8, 2012

GCSE Help!

I have a writing test soon and I have written some sentences that I wish to include, however if someone could correct them I would be extre…

Started by Hester Luke

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Elthum

Meaning of "achètera"

achètera

Started by finauvakaloa

3 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by George Hunt

For those learning French

Hi, Just to let you know we've started a new website that we'll be updating regularly: http://www.thefrenchpodcast.com The idea is to do n…

Started by Paul Bradley

0 Mar 10, 2012

GCSE French help.

I have written some points that need to be corrected. I would appreciate if someone could help me as it is part of my homework :) 1. Descri…

Started by Hester Luke

6 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Hester Luke

Parler avec les francophones pour améliorer mon français! (Talking to French people to improve my French!)

Hi!   Let me introduce myself first: my name is Jessie and I loove the French language. I'm thinking about studying French as a minor at…

Started by Zillie

3 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Zillie

French podcasts

Hello there, I listen to 'Le telephone sonne' podcasts from the radio station France Inter to help me improve my listening skills. The tro…

Started by Willywams

4 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Willywams

Good books to learn French?

Hello, I'm a Japanese and I live in Japan.  In this March, I've got the opportunity to go to London. I wish to purchase a good book  to lea…

Started by joll

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by joll

Suggestions for audio podcasts

Dear all,   I'm planning to put together some free audio podcasts over the coming weeks/months. The idea is that each will be a few minutes…

Started by Neil Coffey

7 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Osita Nwaneri

French pop music

I'm just starting to learn French with my son, who's turning 13 next month. When I learned Hindi, I listened to tons of Bollywood music. Wh…

Started by Jeff Lehman

14 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Brian

RSS

Follow BitterCoffey on Twitter

© 2024   Created by Neil Coffey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service